Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Glitchy

It was doing okay until I played it a second time. Then it started to freeze and I couldn't really see anything. Other than that, it is a good game. ^ . ^

Dr. Membrain - Sliderama Dr. Membrain - Sliderama

Neato!

That was a really nice game to play. Wasn't too hard, wasn't too easy, it was just right. I did get increasingly difficult, bu that was pretty neat. I hope you keep making more puzzle games cause you seem to be good at it. Also, possibly adding some music would make the whole thing a little better. I could play it without it, but it does add a background affect. Maybe some techno or something like that?

Boot Stick Shark Boot Stick Shark

That was one hard fucking game...

I'm definitely a girl who likes a challenge, but even I thought it was a bit too tough. The idea behind the game is good, but I didn't really care for the mechanics of the game. Like, regaining health from the waddling professors was funny and well planned, but I thought it was way too easy for the chark to die. The controls weren't that responsive and I sometimes got stuck between...er...walking (if that's what you want to call it :P) and biting. I think the bitting animation was a bit long too. By the time I bit into something, I was just about dead.

At the most....I would say to make this game better, would be to make the bullet wounds a little less fatal. Other than that, I think everything else can be brushed off.

I was entertained.

Teeter-Bird responds:

I made the game a little bit easier now, I hope you'll give it another shot.

FF Jewish Style! FF Jewish Style!

Big Fan of FF

Its pretty decent for a game. It could have been better, but I understand. Trying out something new. It took we a while to realize how I was supposed to play. But after I did, it was okay. It wasn't the same thing each (good random generator)and every time and you had to keep up with the characters health, like in any real FF game. I felt like it started to quickly though. You were suddenly thrown into the heat of battle. Good Job

The Siea of Blu

XZenX responds:

Thanks for the comments. I think I will make a full version of this game when Hannukah comes around again.