Madness Combat FAIL Madness Combat FAIL

It wasn't terrible, but you have a looping problem. The music isn't looping with the animation and instead you get several tracks playing over the other.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Wow, I actually like the premise of this. The music also does it for me. Great mix of the Matrix and Mindcraft dude. This felt like an actual trailer. I'd love to see what happened in the movie, haha!

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

It's ALWAYS an arrown in the Knee

It's funny how the strangest things turn into a meme. I can't go 5 websites without a Skyrim reference--at the same time, an arrow to the knee is all it takes before you can't go adventureneering. And the guys argument in the animation--completely and utterly necessary.

Shinobi Noir Chapter 3 Shinobi Noir Chapter 3

Animation and 3D don't always go together.

What EnactJudo meant is that using 3d in the environments and background make your animation not look as good as it could be if it was all animated/cell shaded. I also have to agree with him. It's really hard to integrate 2d animation and 3d together without there being an extreme break in immersion. I like the animation, I just wish you could have animated the whole thing.

November (The Orphan Cat) November (The Orphan Cat)

The Kitty is so CUTE tho!

The quality of the flash itself is what bugs me the most, but everything else rocks. I've watched this like 5 times...cause the kitty is so CUTE >.<

Mock Trailer Mock Trailer

Hmmm...

I have seen a lot of "Pilot" episodes that have popped up on NG, but the thing about it is, as an animation, a Pilot episode is the episode that starts a project and gives you a good idea of what the future animations will be about. This told us little to nothing about what the animation is about. It simply discussed the theme. It's hard to even call this a trailer really...but I will say I like the effort that seemed to have been put into the animation. Good luck with your other animations.

AcreHill responds:

yeah i know what "pilot" means and im gonna take it out of the title to avoid further confusion. and what you say is absolutely correct. i knew that for the project, i would have little time to make a proper animation, and the objective would be just to show the theme assigned, which is what this flash aimed to do, rather than showcase an " upcoming" let alone " a "mock" trailer.

with that said, thank you for being fair, and honest and taking your time to watch the flash.

once again thanks

Night of the Sciurus Night of the Sciurus

Totally Got it!

I thought the animation was alright and all, but my only real complaint was that the effects were WAY too loud. Other than that, a perfect example of how most horror stories end. haha.

Saigo No Shigoto Saigo No Shigoto

Not exactly what I expected...

Well...this isn't QUITE The Final Task, but it is a great job with the animation. I feel the immersion was disrupted a bit for me by the bright/saturated colors in the animation. It is good to see, however, that you are recognizing them with such an animation. Keep up the good work.

Leo &amp;amp; Satan II Leo & Satan II

The Hangover

OMEG...the guy who wrote a review before me is totally right, though I think that you do it "Hangover" style, like the movie. On the special edition dvd all the pictures that they took through out the night were revealed...it was hilarious!

I also want to see what you guy plan to do with this series!

Pigeon! Pigeon!

NO! Not the pidgeon TOO!!

I find this funny every time I see it...STILL.